The Versatile Blogger Award
I would like to start this post with a huge thank you to Caroline who has nominated me for the ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’. Caroline Bakker writes about making the most of your life. I am very grateful for this nomination, thank you Caroline!
Those receiving The Versatile Blogger Award are asked to:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award image.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here is my list of a few of my favorite blogs who I believe deserve a nomination for “The Versatile Blogger Award”
- Saltwater Living – Nora was my first follower! We both share a love for coastal decor
- Caroline Bakker – Caroline writes about living life to the fullest tips for a happy life
- The Fisherman’s Wife – Makes the cutest fish fashion aprons!
- Tiller’s Tale – A tale of a rescue cat that lives out at sea! This story touched my heart
- Better Half Weddings – I love your first post and look forward to many more to follow DIY Starfish Boutonnière
- Cereus Art – A delightful coastal blog selling handcrafted coastal decor, perfect for a beach wedding
- Bumbleblue Bumbles – Sells gorgeous hand painted gifts on Folksy
- Melamie’s Menagerie – Melanie makes the most wonderful little felt animals
- Bottleheads Craft – We both share a love for tea! Crafters Essentials – a nice cup of tea!
- Passport to Bliss – A delightful travel blog, Jen’s motto “fill your passport with happiness”
Ten things about me
- I can’t start the day without a cuppa tea in bed!
- I studied decorative textiles at university
- My favourite holiday destination is Greece, Santorini is on my wish list!
- I’m addicted to Pinterest! Please email me if you would like an invite
- I travel to France twice a year to stay with my Inlaws
- My favourite homeware store is Maisons du Monde in France
- I’m a crazy cat owner, I have two beautiful cats Alfie & Oliver
- I love curry!
- I got married on the beautiful Island Rarotonga in the South Pacific
- Starting my blog is one of the best things I have ever done!