I am honoured that I have been nominated for “The Word Press Family Award” by Ibdesignsusa Weblog.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Ibdesignsusa for the support that you have given me over the last year. I am very grateful and happy that you are part of my blogging family.
This award was created by Shaun (Praying for one day)
This is what Shaun had to say about this award:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”
Below in no particular order is a list of bloggers that feel like family to me. If you have time please check out their blogs!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
Thank you everyone for being a part of my blogging life 🙂